It’s been a long time since I had my hands on something that’s set in letterpress foil stamping. It’s really traditional interesting methods like this that just adds a special touch to the wedding – right from the start, yes even wedding cards make a whole lot of a difference. Now how would your wedding card be? Excuse me while I run my fingers along those pressed gold foil!
Have an awesome Saturday!
NOTE: I have been told this is foiled stamped and not letterpress. Hmm, please enlighten me. I have always thought as long as there’s an depression, it’s letterpressed while if it’s just the surface it’ll be foiled stamped?
All thanks to May, for enlightening me!! I have always thought as long as there’s a depression, then it’ll automatically be in the letterpress category. Thanks!!
You know the most important season is approaching is when:
(1) Starbucks Christmas series such as Peppermint Mocha, Hazelnut Frappacino is out in stores + very the christmas edition of their take away cups.
(2) Christmas decoration is underway and the most prominent feature of the Christmas Trees.
(3) Party emails are starting to circulate around either between friends, office or family.
(4) For some countries, there’ll be snow but in tropic Singapore, the only tell tale sign is that it’s constantly raining. So it’s very important that you bring an umbrella.
(5) It’s also when Christmas songs starts playing at every possible outlet: radio stations, shopping department stores, gigs and even in my mp3 players. Have an ‘ALTERNATIVE’ Christmas!!
(6) And for the very last tell tale sign that Christmas is (almost) here is when you start having this mental image of what to get as gifts for family and friends, be it presents or even a simple handwritten card!
[Image via here, here, here, here, here]
Sending some colour lovin’ to all who’s down and sad! It’s going to be an awesome Thursday and you can prepare to start counting down to the weekend!
[Image via X36]