It’s mid week, so everyone, PRESS ON and HANG IN THERE!!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
Got this in an email and it really spoke well to me, so here am I sharing it with all of you too!! Have a blessed week!
Your words, your dreams, and your thoughts have power to create conditions in your life. What you speak about, you can bring about.
If you keep saying you can’t stand your job, you might lose your job.
If you keep saying you can’t stand your body, your body can become sick.
If you keep saying you can’t stand your car, your car could be stolen or just stop operating.
If you keep saying you’re broke, guess what? You’ll always be broke.
If you keep saying you can’t trust a man or trust a woman, you will always find someone in your life to hurt and betray you.
If you keep saying you can’t find a job, you will remain unemployed.
If you keep saying you can’t find someone to love you or believe in you, your very thought will attract more experiences to confirm your beliefs.
If you keep talking about a divorce or break up in a relationship, then you might end up with it.
Turn your thoughts and conversations around to be more positive and power packed with faith, hope, love and action. Don’t be afraid to believe that you can have what you want and deserve.
Watch your Thoughts, they become words.
Watch your Words, they become actions.
Watch your Actions, they become habits.
Watch your Habits, they become character.
Watch your Character, for it becomes your destiny.
The minute you settle for less than you deserve, you get even less than you settle for….
Be blessed with all you have and remember 70% of the world population does not even have running water.
[tahym] Show IPA
noun, adjective, verb, timed, tim·ing.
- The system of those sequential relations that any event has to any other, as past, present, or future; indefinite and continuous duration regarded as that in which events succeed one another.
- Duration regarded as belonging to the present life as distinct from the life to come or from eternity; finite duration.
- A particular period considered as distinct from other periods
These days, Time is constantly on my mind. No don’t get me wrong, I’m not afraid to ‘age’ nor do I need extra time. By ‘Time’, I mean a period, a space, memories… I think it’s ‘aging’ that makes me treasure time spent together with people – indeed it’s the not quantity that matters any more, it’s the quality!
For those who has not been spending quality time with those around, go on, grab a date and do so! It’s never too late, okay?
I’d end with quotes about ‘time’, which I think speaks about my current situation.
- Time is what prevents everything from happening at once. – John Archibald Wheeler
- Who forces time is pushed back by time; who yields to time finds time on his side. - The Talmud
- How long a minute is, depends on which side of the bathroom door you’re on. – Zall’s Second Law
- Tomorrow, and tomorrow, and tomorrow, Creeps in this petty pace from day to day. - William Shakespeare
And my favourite of all,
- Time is the wisest counsellor of all. – Pericles