You know the most important season is approaching is when:
(1) Starbucks Christmas series such as Peppermint Mocha, Hazelnut Frappacino is out in stores + very the christmas edition of their take away cups.
(2) Christmas decoration is underway and the most prominent feature of the Christmas Trees.
(3) Party emails are starting to circulate around either between friends, office or family.
(4) For some countries, there’ll be snow but in tropic Singapore, the only tell tale sign is that it’s constantly raining. So it’s very important that you bring an umbrella.
(5) It’s also when Christmas songs starts playing at every possible outlet: radio stations, shopping department stores, gigs and even in my mp3 players. Have an ‘ALTERNATIVE’ Christmas!!
(6) And for the very last tell tale sign that Christmas is (almost) here is when you start having this mental image of what to get as gifts for family and friends, be it presents or even a simple handwritten card!
[Image via here, here, here, here, here]
Date: 25 AUGUST 2010
Time: After 9PM
Venue: Club Atlantis (Venue has been changed to CLUB RATCHADA)
Price: $38 (pre booking), $50 (on concert day/after the 1000th ticker); includes 1 Carlsberg pint
Contact: 96100204 (After 5pm) for booking of tickets
See yah if I see you! Hahah!
CANCELLED: check THAI POP FESTIVAL in order to get your refunds.
If there’s a reason why I think I love Hong Kong, it would have to be the sights, food and weather!
It’s never too late to have re-align your other remaining 6 months of 2010! I thought this was pretty rad, it sure made my day well!
1. Drink plenty of water.
2. Eat breakfast like a king, lunch like a prince and dinner like a beggar.
3. Eat more foods that grow on trees and plants and eat less food that is manufactured in plants..
4. Live with the 3 E’s — Energy, Enthusiasm and Empathy
5. Make time to pray.
6. Play more games
7. Read more books than you did in 2009 .
8. Sit in silence for at least 10 minutes each day
9. Sleep for 7 hours..
10. Take a 10-30 minutes walk daily. And while you walk, smile.
11. Don’t compare your life to others. You have no idea what their journey is all about.
12. Don’t have negative thoughts or things you cannot control. Instead invest your energy in the positive present moment.
13. Don’t over do. Keep your limits.
14. Don’t take yourself so seriously. No one else does.
15. Don’t waste your precious energy on gossip.
16. Dream more while you are awake
17. Envy is a waste of time. You already have all you need..
18. Forget issues of the past. Don’t remind your partner with His/her mistakes of the past. That will ruin your present happiness.
19. Life is too short to waste time hating anyone. Don’t hate others.
20. Make peace with your past so it won’t spoil the present.
21. No one is in charge of your happiness except you.
22. Realize that life is a school and you are here to learn. Problems are simply part of the curriculum that appear and fade away like algebra class but the lessons you learn will last a lifetime.
23. Smile and laugh more..
24. You don’t have to win every argument. Agree to disagree…
25. Call your family often.
26. Each day give something good to others.
27. Forgive everyone for everything..
28. Spend time w/ people over the age of 70 & under the age of 6…
29. Try to make at least three people smile each day.
30. What other people think of you is none of your business..
31. Your job won’t take care of you when you are sick. Your friends will. Stay in touch.
32. Do the right thing!
33. Get rid of anything that isn’t useful, beautiful or joyful.
34. GOD heals everything.
35. However good or bad a situation is, it will change..
36. No matter how you feel, get up, dress up and show up.
37. The best is yet to come..
38. When you awake alive in the morning, thank GOD for it.
39. Your Inner most is always happy. So, be happy.